Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Targets - August 22, 2006


The Official Website of the R2 Builders Club -- Because you know you want to build your very own R2-D2.

Tom & Jerry in trouble in for smoking scenes - "They chase each other at high speed, wielding axes and hammers. But the famous cartoon duo of Tom and Jerry are in trouble in Britain for smoking on screen."

Bakersfield Biscuits - "Welcome to Modern Foods, the home of Dwight Yoakam's Bakersfield Biscuits™brand of foods."

9/11 gets a graphic retelling - "It looks like a comic book and reads like a comic book, but the subject matter is deadly serious: what went wrong before, during and after 9/11."

It's now or never: find Elvis for $3 million - "Have you seen the king? As the 29th anniversary of his death passes, a $3 million reward is being offered for anyone who finds Elvis Presley alive."

Meet Sarah - "What would you do if your 29-year-old friend asked you to help her lose the Big V?" -- Sorry, I am no longer teaching that subject.

Paris Hilton: My Album's So Good, 'I Cry' - "All the practice seems to have paid off: Of her new album, she tells the magazine: "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."" -- I'm crying now.

Breaking up with Shannen Doherty -- A new show on Oxygen. Just what the world needs, too!

Kevin Federline's TV rap debut panned - "It was the most anticipated performance of the night — and the most ridiculed. By morning, videos of it were splashed on Web sites like YouTube.com and various blogs, accompanied by catty comments mocking both Federline and his wife."

Diddy, Kim Porter Expecting Their Second Child - "Sean "Diddy" Combs and his longtime girlfriend, model Kim Porter, are expecting their second child, the mogul's rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively." -- And that's why I see it all over the net?

Top 10 Grossest Candies - " There are a lot of gross candies in this world. A lot. I didn’t realize the level of grossness that candy has sunk to." -- #3 and #1 are my favorites.

Spice Girls top bands reunion poll - "The Spice Girls have been voted the band most people would like to see get back together."

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I'll give Paris something to cry about when I dry f her in the a!

And that goddamned candy thing is the sickest fucking thing I've ever fucking seen.